Each company faces a challenge when trying to get into the mind of its customers – which is why it is important to create a step by step strategy that captures your audience and connects the dots throughout their customer journey…
On the 21st May, Becky Stevenson – Business Coach – helped us figure out how to create and use our own customer journeys effectively via a mini online masterclass…
We started with some interesting statistics! Did you know?:
- ‘65% of buyers find a postive experience with a brand to be more influential than great advertising’
- ‘73% of buyers state customer experience as an important factor in purchasing decisions’
- ‘67% of customers leave because of a bad experience but only 1 in 26 complain’
- ‘86% of buyers are willing to pay more for a great customer experience’
With this in mind – Becky explained how important it is to explore the key factors that contribute to a Customer Journey…
& don’t forget the basics –
- First impressions count but final ones are the longest lasting.
- Listen to the subtle clues and action them.
- Listen, react, deliver and go above and beyond.
You can learn more of Becky’s top tips to help you build your own customer journey via the presentation here.
If you want to dive further into this subject? why not contact Becky to learn more!