The Business Village is delighted to be working closely with our partner Newable to help businesses across Barnsley and the wider Sheffield City Region access the finance they need.
We understand that some Barnsley business owners who have historically relied on traditional sources of finance (high street banks), may be less comfortable with an alternative finance offering. With this in mind, we’ve included a few key facts and figures below to help you understand the Newable offer better.
- Newable has been supporting businesses for over three decades
- Their mission has always been the same, they exist to help UK businesses to thrive.
- They provide essential resources business owners need to take the next step with their business.
- Their team of over 600 employees support over 43,000 SMEs a year in three key areas; Money, Advice and Workspace.
Introducing Newable’s Money Division
Within their Money division, Newable have developed a range of products and services curated to ensure businesses can easily access the finance they need to take the next steps of business development. This includes Newable Finance and Newable Ventures. Newable Finance will be more suitable to the vast majority of businesses, including those in the Barnsley area.
- Newable Finance help businesses find the right finance through their broking service. –
- With offices in London, Bristol and Manchester and now with a regular weekly presence here at The Business Village, their team of over 30 experienced brokers offer UK wide coverage to support businesses access the right finance for their needs and objectives.
- An experienced team works with over 200 specialist lenders on your behalf to source and negotiate the best finance offer
- Newable Ventures is the UK’s leading early-stage investment network.
- Providing early stage equity investment for ambitious, fast growth SMEs
- Raising £36m in investments in the last 2 years
- For more information, please visit newable.co.uk/money/eis-investment/
Newable Finance is a trusted finance broker.
Here’s why clients choose them:
A range of Business Finance options
- Asset finance
- Invoice finance
- Cashflow finance
- Buyout finance
- Recovery Loan Scheme
- Angel investment
You can find out much more about Newable Finance by visiting their website
Meet Lauren Maloney, Newable’s Resident Broker at The Business Village every Tuesday, 09.30 – 16.00 hours
Lauren is a recent addition to the Newable Commercial Finance team in Yorkshire with her role as a Senior Broker helping all businesses with Access to Finance.
Prior to joining Newable, Lauren’s career had been predominately banking, covering all business sectors in both the business and corporate sectors. Lauren is keen to connect and collaborate, not just with businesses on site, but all local businesses who have a financial requirement.
With more than 15 years of experience, Lauren is able to help a wide and varied base of business with their finance needs, whether it be help with restructure or growth plans.
If you fancy an informal chat over a cup of our excellent Bistro house coffee here at The Business Village, give her a call on 07707 293988 or get in touch via email
Alternatively, please contact our Reception Team on 01226 249590 or by dialing “0” internally, and they will gladly arrange an appointment.
Newable Commercial Finance Limited trading as Newable Finance is registered in England and Wales. Registration number: 07474588. Newable Commercial Finance is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority and is entered on the Financial Services Register www.fca.org.uk/register FRN 723703 | Data Protection number: Z6663758. Newable Commercial Finance is a finance broker, not a lender. Not all products offered by Newable Commercial Finance are regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority