Tenant company Amey Plc are raising money for Cancer Research UK by collecting donations for the Cancer Research UK Stores.
They have a donation station set up in their office (Unit 5 Building 3) and would welcome donations from anyone across the Business Village. They have collection bags available in their office, so please feel free to call in and collect one.
Each bag collected will on average gain £22.80 in revenue for the store.
What you can donate:
Yes please to:
- Clothing –menswear, womenswear and childrenswear
- Accessories –shoes, handbags and jewellery
- Home -kitchenware items and linens
- Small electrical appliances
- Media -books, DVDs, CDs and electricals
A few things they can’t sell:
- Broken or damaged goods
- Baby equipment i.e. high chairs and pushchairs
- Gardening tools and equipment
- Large electricals and white goods
Amey are aiming to collect as many bags as possible to raise money for the Charity, lets support them with this amazing cause!