Nov 6 @ 9:00 am - 4:30 pm
Understand and manipulate visitor data from your website and learn how to capitalise on the information.
With the aid of the Digital Growth Programme Google Analytics experts, you’ll learn how to decipher the data for a much richer level of actionable information while finding out how to make the most of the additional features available.
Workshop programme will cover:
- Setting up Google Analytics – Set up your Google Analytics account without complication. Learn how to integrate your Google Analytics account with your website, including page tagging, Goals, e-commerce tracking, site search and event tracking.
- Access data that really matters – There’s a variety of accessible data when using Google Analytics. Find out what information is relevant to you and how it can be used to improve the effectiveness of your website.
- Understanding what the data means – Understand how Google Analytics data is presented, what it means exactly, and why it’s important to you.
- Breaking the information down – Learn how to create segments – breaking down the information at your disposal – so that it can be examined on a granular level, in order to give valuable insights into how to make your website more successful.
- Identifying traffic sources – Learn how to segment traffic sources – such as paid adverts, email campaigns, and social media – and determine which are most valuable to you. Giving you better insight into how to optimise your marketing efforts for the best results.
- Understand how your visitors use your website – Find out what people are doing when they arrive on your website and use that information to improve the effectiveness of your site in relation to your business objectives.