Nov 5 @ 12:30 pm - 1:15 pm
Over a series of 5 weeks, Irwin Mitchell LLP will provide a weekly 30 minute workshop (brought to you over your lunch hour) to help you and your business deal with some of the common legal issues that you may come across.
Workshop 1: Business Contracts – should I have one & are they fit for purpose?
This week, and over the course of 30 minutes, we will provide you with some top tips for the legal issues you may come across in your business in respect of commercial contracts.
We will discuss the below questions during the session along with explaining recent developments in the law that may affect your contracts and help you decide whether they are fit for purpose:
- Do I have a valid and enforceable contract?
- Should I put my contract in writing or not?
- How can I trade on my T&C’s?
- What happens if my T&C’s conflict with terms in the contract, which terms will prevail?
- I’m not sure whose T&C’s apply?
- Are my contracts fit for purpose – do they do exactly what they say on the tin?
Doors open at 12:15 for informal networking and refreshments. Workshop to start at 12:30pm. We will hold a 15 minute Q&A session and aim to finish at 1:15pm.
On registering for this event, we will be collecting personal information as part of our registration process. Irwin Mitchell LLP takes your privacy very seriously. Please read our privacy and security policy at <https://www.irwinmitchell.com/terms-conditions/privacy-security> to see how we protect and manage your personal data.”