Nov 15 @ 9:00 am - 4:30 pm
Cost – FREE (See eligibility details below)
Duration – 1 Day
Businesses that use blogs generate over 67% more leads than businesses who ignore the value of blogging. With that figure in mind, the Digital Growth Programmes’ blogging experts have devised an action-planning workshop to enable you to appreciate the benefits of effective blogging and how it can increase traffic to your website while boosting your search engine rankings.
Workshop programme will cover:
- What is a blog? Discover exactly what a blog is, why your business needs one and what the various platforms available to you are.
- Better blog hosting – Explore the different types of hosting options that are available for blogs – and choose the right one for you.
- Blog form and structure – Experience a walk-through exploration of the anatomy of a blog.
- Creating an Inspired blog – Learn a few simple techniques to generate fresh ideas for your blog and learn where to source the best images, legally.
- Finding a style for your blog – Explore the wide variety of blog styles available, including templates.
- How to write effective headlines – Discover the importance of a clear, succinct and well-written blog headline.
- Sharing your blog with the world – Learn how to successfully promote your blog to the right audiences.
- Course outcome:Delegates will gain a better understanding of what blogs are, what purpose they serve and how they can best be utilised as an online tool for business. With the use of case studies and best practice examples, delegates will be able to confidently generate ideas for new blogs relevant to their business before writing and sharing them using an appropriate blogging platform.
In order to attend this fully funded event your organisation must have registered and have been verified as eligible to receive support through the Superfast South Yorkshire Digital Growth Programme. The process of registration is quick and easy and you only need to go through this process once. If you have not registered yet, you can do so via the following link; http://www.ebusinessclub.biz/register.
Delegates from organisations registered to the Superfast South Yorkshire Digital Growth Programme are only able to book a place on events located within Sheffield, Barnsley, Rotherham or Doncaster. Delegates from the D2N2 or Leicester and Leicestershire Digital Growth Programme are not eligible to attend these events.
We can only accommodate three delegates per organisation on this seminar.