The Genesis programme at The Business Village provides free shared office accommodation for suitable start-up and early stage businesses to help accelerate their development and growth. Eligible businesses are expected to be able to demonstrate growth potential, be a Barnsley based company and to continue to operate from Barnsley beyond the programme timescale.
The Genesis programme is operated by The Business Village and is free to eligible businesses and provides structured support to participants for up to 12 months. Businesses accepted onto the programme will benefit from:
- Participation in business development workshops and network events within Barnsley & surrounding areas;
- Introductions to suitable grant & funding opportunities;
- Free accommodation within the Genesis Hub at The Business Village.
- Opportunities to learn from experts who have been there and done it, our resident management team and coaches will be matched to the problems and tasks that you have identified as being the biggest hurdles to progress.
- You are likely to be working with others who share your ambition and are coming with their own expertise and insight.
- We will where possible, help create trade opportunities for you to reach new markets and test your concept/product with potential customers.
- Continued access to the support and services provided by the Sheffield City Region Launchpad programme in Barnsley.
Contact Kevin Steel to find out more
Business Development Manager