Blackthorn Timber Windows is dedicated to the supply and installation of double-glazed, high-performance, replacement timber windows, doors and conservatories into domestic properties throughout Yorkshire and This is an ideal opportunity for someone with the ability, experience and the desire of achieving high levels of quality workmanship with an unprecedented focus on Customer service.
The role of Window Surveyor is part field and part office-based.
The role is to take a contract from the point of sale to the point where it is ready for order processing prior to installation.
Knowledge of the window industry and previous experience in surveying is essential – preferably with timber windows.
- Making appointments with customers to carry out the survey.
- Meeting with the customer at their home and reviewing the specification.
- Discussing and confirming with the client all choices regarding design.
- Carrying out a comprehensive survey to determine manufacturing sizes.
- Identifying any discrepancies between the contract sold and the final work to be carried out.
- Drawing up a survey to enable order processing and producing paperwork required for installation.
Qualities required include:
- Previous surveying experience.
- Good knowledge of current Building Regulations.
- A methodical and accurate work ethic.
- Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines.
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Good working knowledge of the window/conservatory/building industry.
- Computer literate.
- MTC card or equivalent.
For further information please contact Blackthorn Timber Windows 07786 064541 or email your current CV to email@example.com