Want to join our friendly team located here at The Business Village?
Accounts Administrator – Full Time Mon-Fri 9am-5pm
- Dealing with all accounting procedures: processing purchase orders onto Xero, invoicing, chasing payments, payment queries.
- Processing customer orders onto the database.
- Dealing with customer queries over the telephone or by email.
- Processing customer payments.
- Managing the accounting database.
- Banking and petty cash processing.
- Supplier Invoices
- Communicating with large client base through email and telephone on a daily basis.
- Other administrative duties may be required whilst carrying out the role.
- Working closely with Sales Account Managers.
- Updating progress reports on accounts and liaise with Directors.
The ideal candidate:
- Previous experience working within an accounts and administrative environment is essential.
- IT literate with knowledge of the following software packages is preferable but not essential:-
- Microsoft Office – Word & Excel
- Ability to work under pressure within a fast-paced environment and to monthly deadlines.
- Excellent communication skills.
- The ability to build excellent relationships with our current client base.
- Friendly and enthusiastic attitude.
- An individual that can contribute new ideas to progress the business.
We are seeking an individual who has a positive attitude with excellent communication and organisational skills. The ideal candidate will be responsible for our current and expanding accounts database and work closely with our team. We are a young business with good values that creates a fun, hard working and rewarding place to work.
Please contact Emma on 01226 248420 or 07960 239495