Position – Self Employed Window fitter/Joiners
Blackthorn Timber Windows are a window installation company installing high-performance, replacement windows, doors and conservatories into domestic properties.
We require 2 window and door installers – preferably a team with proven experience installing windows and doors in domestic properties, grade 2 listed buildings and in conservation areas.
You must be able to demonstrate that you are experienced in wooden sash, casement window and door installation.
We are looking for:
- Someone who is committed and pays great attention to detail.
- A CAN-DO attitude.
- Be willing to travel throughout Yorkshire.
- Hold a valid MTC card.
- Your own tools and vehicle
- Can work without supervision and be effective with their time.
- Polite and takes pride in their work whilst willing to further their skills in this area.
If you fit the above description, please get in touch.
For further information please contact Blackthorn Timber Windows on 01142 055 605 or email your current CV to email@example.com