Do you have the talent and appetite for a rewarding and challenging opportunity? We are looking for a talented Business Coach who would like to join a great team helping ambitious businesses in Sheffield City Region, Derbyshire and Nottinghamshire.
- Contract: Fixed-term until 31 January 2022, full time (35 hours per week)
- Based at: Chesterfield. Additional travel may be required
- Salary: £36,000 to £40,000 per annum
- Apply to: FAO Human Resources, East Midlands Chamber (Derbyshire, Nottinghamshire, Leicestershire), Commerce House, Millenium Way, Dunston Road, Chesterfield, S41 8ND
- Telephone: 0333 320 0333
- Closing date: Monday 3rd February 2020
- Interviews to be held: Thursday 13th February
This contract is part funded by the European Regional Development Fund, Sheffield City Region (SCR) Scale-Up 360 project.
Services include the delivery of a programme of high growth workshops supported by dedicated advice, guidance and mentoring. Specialised concept development and prototypes, packaging and graphic identity will also be provided on a fully-subsidised basis in addition to a series of Investor Readiness showcase events bringing together Inventors, Investors, Advisers and investment entrepreneurs.
The successful candidate must possess or have experience of:
- Strong organisational, networking and communication skills
- The SCR business support landscape – both in D2N2 and SCR
- Economic development and business support issues and the national/local policy framework
- Factors (both positive and negative) that affect the success of business start-up and growth
- Competitive salary
- 8% company pension contribution
- 25 days holidays, plus bank holidays FTE
- Your birthday off
- Childcare support plus many more
How to Apply:
Please send your CV and covering letter detailing why you believe you are right person for the role to email@example.com with the subject ‘EMC43’ or post to the above address.
Applications that do not include both a CV and covering letter will not be considered.