Are you interested in joining a successful well established company?
Do you want to be part of a friendly team environment?
A position has become available at our Barnsley office for a Business Development Executive to join our team.
This is a permanent full time position – 35 guaranteed hours per week.
Salary will be in line with both experience and background plus achievable OTEs.
We are a family run business established over 50 years ago and are proud of our approach to staff – we expect you to be self-disciplined and motivated and capable of managing your own working day.
This opportunity involves cold calling existing data to ascertain the vending needs of companies. You will arrange appointments for our field based sales team with any qualified leads. You will create and maintain accurate data on our CRM system which will be used for making quality calls.
- have a self-disciplined approach and strong motivation to succeed and work towards targets
- have a confident telephone manner and solid communication skills (particularly verbal) and be able to communicate with confidence at all levels
- thrive working under pressure
- be comfortable to cold call
- build strong working relationships with customers over the phone
- have experience in using CRM systems (desirable)
- be experienced in appointment setting/telemarketing although not essential as full training is provided
What we offer:
- 21 days holiday plus bank holidays – rising with length of service
- An extra birthday holiday after six months service
- Company pension
- Full training
- Monday to Friday environment – we believe a good work life balance benefits all
Please apply with CV and covering letter to email@example.com explaining why you feel this role is right for you.