Blackthorn Timber Windows supply and install double-glazed, high-performance timber windows, doors and conservatories largely into the domestic replacement retail sector. We have gained an enviable reputation for high quality products and first-class service and this has been one of the key factors in driving our strong and growth over the last 9 years. We are now seeking a full-time Sales Manager to help us maximise the significant potential within our Yorkshire area.
Our Area Sales Manager will visit customers in their own homes, understand their requirements and specify the most appropriate windows and doors from the extensive range we offer. They will then price the job and write up a full quotation which is either posted or emailed to the customer.
The ideal candidate will have experience of the selling timber windows and doors to homeowners and be familiar with the relevant performance specifications and Building Regulations. Candidates with previous technical experience in timber window manufacturing will also be considered. Our approach to sales is low-pressure and based on developing a relationship of trust between the customer and the Company, together with the flexibility of having a huge range of products to choose from.
The right person will be highly enthusiastic and self-motivated with a positive, driven attitude.
The key aspects of the role include
- Creating appointments from company generated leads
- Occasional lead-generation activity such as setting up and manning displays at exhibitions and fairs
- Visiting customers in their homes to obtain details for pricing and following up on those sales visits. This necessitates some evening and weekend working but most of the appointments will be weekday and daytime
- Educating customers about the products and services offered, in particular the differences between various options
- Working with manufacturing suppliers to achieve the right specification for each customer
- Creating a quotation for each customer to precisely meet their unique requirements
- Following up quotations with the option of visits to view similar products in showrooms or in previous installation addresses.
- Covering the Yorkshire area which extends from York and Harrogate in the north to Lincolnshire, north Notts and the Peak District in the south.
Attractive salary and bonus package..
20 days holiday per year plus statutory holidays, Company Car/ Car Allowance, Phone, laptop etc
Please contact Lee via email with your CV to email@example.com