Jun 18 @ 9:30 am - 4:30 pm
Be your BRAND AMBASSADOR!
You can’t grow a business if no-one knows about it and what you have to offer, so promotion is a crucial element to your success. But forget about expensive advertising or PR agency fees and imagine instead a world where your prospective customers know all about your business and want to buy from you, without you making a hole in your marketing budget……..
Self-promotion in the form of well-written articles, blogs or social media posts can be 90% more effective than an advertisement? And it’s FREE. And taking alternative opportunities to get the recognition you and your business deserve can be far more effective.
If you’d like to feel more comfortable showing off your amazing business; if you’d like to know how to identify what to say and how to say it; then join us at our popular one-day workshop. We’re here to encourage, inspire and guide you. Let us help you to take the helm and bask in your own glory!
The Art of Self-Promotion for Business
Thursday 18th June 2020
From 9:30 to 16:30
Yorkshire Sculpture Park, Wakefield
UNBEATABLE VALUE – Early Bird price until 31st March 2020: £125 (plus VAT) including free parking and a tasty lunch!
Join us to learn how to increase your sales and reduce your advertising spend by easily creating and publishing engaging, relevant content and exploit free PR opportunities that set your business apart, sending the right messages to the right people in the right place at the right time.
You will leave with:
- a simple, effective social media strategy for your business that you are comfortable with and can implement immediately
- media campaign and promotional activity ideas to put your business in the limelight
- the positive mindset to continue promoting and growing your business with minimal effort and cost.
But don’t just take our word for it – here’s what one of our Attendees had to say after attending this workshop…
- “I wasn’t a huge social media user and wasn’t the most comfortable about self-promotion but the content was extremely relevant, some great experience and ideas were shared and it was so impressive that this was thoughtfully targeted towards every individual in the group. A thoroughly great workshop – highly recommended!” – Beverley Wilkinson
- “Thanks so much ladies, so much info and awesome action plans to get cracking with.” – Helen Booth
We are delighted to be able to offer Early Bird tickets until 31st March for the unbeatable price of only £125 (plus VAT), which includes parking and lunch. Ticket price is £150 (plus VAT) for bookings taken from 1st April.
Because we want to ensure that all attendees get the full benefit of our expertise and the best value, we are limiting places so please book early!
Terms of Booking & Cancellation:
£125.00 plus VAT* until 31st March, £150 (plus VAT) from 1st April.
*PayPal and Eventbrite charges may apply. Select “registration only – invoice to follow” to avoid booking fees.
We are unable to offer refunds but you can change the attendee name at any time at no extra cost.