Sep 13 @ 11:30 am - 6:00 pm
Join our friends at the Chamber for the penultimate day of the iconic Festival, now known as Gentlemen’s day which attracts some of the most prestigious racing of the week, with the Doncaster Cup, the oldest race currently run under the Rules of Horse Racing, taking centre-stage.
The Winning Post Marquee, positioned in the centre of the course, overlooking the Winning Post provides a superb dining and social experience, positioned at the very heart of the action and offering unbeatable views of Doncaster’s straight mile.
The following is included in the package.
- Pre-lunch Pimm’s reception
- Three course lunch with coffee
- Afternoon Tea
- Complimentary bar (excluding Champagne and spirits)
- Entrance badges for course admission and into our own exclusive Winning Post marquee
- Reserved on course car parking (1 per 2 guests)
- Race card for each guest
- Racing newspapers
- Tote Facility and direct access to bookmakers on the Marquee Lawn
Cost £185 Member £205 Non-member
Organiser Barnsley & Rotherham Chamber, Phone: 01709 386200, Email: firstname.lastname@example.org, Website: www.brchamber.co.uk
Venue Doncaster Racecourse, Leger Way, Doncaster, DN2 6BB