Aug 20 @ 1:00 pm - 3:00 pm
Due to the current situation, this event will be streamed “as live” to registered attendees. There will also be options to send in questions, and book follow up appointments. To take part in this online streamed seminar – you must be enrolled onto the ScaleUp 360 FREE Support Programme first. To find out more information – please contact Francesca Noble, our Account Manager for the Barnsley & Rotherham Area, on email@example.com or you can register here.
To build confidence in themselves and their own development: how they can implement a range of leadership styles and select appropriate action as a leader/manager that drives business results
What we will cover?
Do we lead or manage?
What are the qualities of a great leader?
What good leaders do and how to apply those principles to what we do as a leader?
• Define their role and responsibilities as a Leader
• Recognise alternative learning styles
• Assess their own skills in relation to their role
• Obtain feedback on how they are doing and use it constructively
• Know the difference between management and leadership
What will I learn?
• Develop increased awareness our own leadership style and an ability to apply this to different workplace situations to make a positive impact and achieve fast, effective results
• Understand what good communication looks like and use effective personal communication techniques/tools
• Handle periods of change and uncertainty more confidently with a positive mindset minimizing personal stress
• Better organise and manage our own personal workload