Aug 18 @ 1:00 pm - 3:00 pm
Due to the current situation, this event will be streamed “as live” to registered attendees. There will also be options to send in questions, and book follow up appointments. To take part in this online streamed seminar – you must be enrolled onto the ScaleUp 360 FREE Support Programme first. To find out more information – please contact Francesca Noble, our Account Manager for the Barnsley & Rotherham Area, on firstname.lastname@example.org or you can register here.
Process Improvement: Resetting the Operations
What we will cover:
We will start with looking at why companies need to strive to implement best practice and aim for world class performance, and why post-covid recovery gives you the ideal opportunity to implement best practice and “re-set the operations”.
We will then go into
• Preparing for a post-covid paradigm
• Voice of the Customer – Kano
• Definitions of waste/non value added activity
• Overview of lean tools and techniques
• Visual Management techniques
• Line balancing, and the benefits of getting this right
• Cultural underpinning of CI Methodology – Shingo model
• Business Management systems
• Lean six sigma
• Kaizen Implementation
What will I learn?
• What benefits do we get from listening to the “Voice of the Customer”?
• What “adds value” to your offering?
• How do we get the Culture right for Continuous Improvement in the operations?
• Do we need to implement ISO 9001:2015?
• What does “World Class” really look like?
• How can my team leverage my improvement efforts?