Feb 11 @ 6:00 pm - 8:00 pm
What will we cover?
– results you are seeking to achieve
– execution that this demands, in terms of strategy and tactics
– assignments both internal and external this requires
– tests to put in place as you work on the campaign
– evaluation at the end to learn lessons for the future.As communication is key to marketing, the framework also identifies the:- vision that your organisation has
– audience you are trying to reach
– language that you should use
– understanding that you seek in your audience
– emotion that you want them to feel.Covid-19 does not affect the principles of drafting a marketing plan, but delegates are encouraged to consider how it affects those elements that relate to implementation throughout the session.The tools in CREATE/VALUE for Marketing complement those in CREATE/VALUE for Public Relations; as such, the two workshops function very well together.
What will I learn?
– the difference between marketing, promotion, branding, and sales
– how to draft a marketing campaign
– the best way to communicate with people.
Who should attend?
This workshop is pre-recorded and streamed as live at the advertised time. You can book using your ScaleUp 360 website login details, but if you have any problems please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
ScaleUp 360 events are exclusively for those registered on the programme. To register for the free business support programme complete our online form and we will be in touch as soon as possible.