Jun 23 @ 10:30 am - 1:00 pm
Due to the current situation, this event will be streamed “as live” to registered attendees. You can tune in to watch, or view at a later date. There will also be options to send in questions, and book follow up appointments. To take part in this online streamed seminar – you must be enrolled onto the ScaleUp 360 FREE Support Programme first. To find out more information – please contact Francesca Noble, our Account Manager for the Barnsley & Rotherham Area, on email@example.com or you can register here.
What will we cover?
We start with a quick discussion of what we mean by marketing – and, as well as learning that it is not the same thing as promotion, distinguish it from related activities such as sales and branding.
The rest of the morning is devoted to explaining how we draft a marketing plan. To do this, we follow the CREATE/VALUE framework for Marketing, which sets out the:
– context in which your organisation is operating
– results you are seeking to achieve
– execution that this demands, in terms of strategy and tactics
– assignments both internal and external this requires
– tests to put in place as you work on the campaign
– evaluation at the end to learn lessons for the future.
As communication is key to marketing, the framework also identifies the:
– vision that your organisation has
– audience you are trying to reach
– language that you should use
– understanding that you seek in your audience
– emotion that you want them to feel.
Covid-19 does not affect the principles of drafting a marketing plan, but delegates are encouraged to consider how it affects those elements that relate to implementation throughout the session.
The tools in CREATE/VALUE for Marketing complement those in CREATE/VALUE for Public Relations; as such, the two workshops function very well together.
What will I learn?
– what marketing is (and is not)
– the difference between marketing, promotion, branding, and sales
– how to draft a marketing campaign
– the best way to communicate with people.
Who should attend?
Any entrepreneur, director, or manager who needs to improve their marketing.