Mar 19 @ 9:30 am - 11:30 am
The biggest cause of sickness absence from work relate to mental health – the key ones being stress, anxiety and depression.
This two hour masterclass will provide you with knowledge on the following areas to give you confidence when dealing with your employees and team members:
- Why do we need to know about mental health?
- What is mental ill health?
- Some of the Mental Health Conditions you may come across
- Warning signs and behaviours to look out for
- Signposting employees to support
- Workplace stress – Pressure and Performance
- Behaviours to promote Mental Health Well-being at work
This session is ideal for Business Owners and People Managers at any level who have Line Management responsibility for other employees. After the structured two hour session there will be an opportunity to speak to our specialist wellbeing and resilience consultant, Sarah Wray who will be able to answer any questions you may have on this subject.
If you would like to take advantage of this session book without delay as we expect this one to fill up fast!
Tea, coffee and biscuits will be provided and there will be an opportunity to network with other delegates before and after the session.