May 23 @ 9:30 am - 12:30 pm
Stress is the silent killer and the cause of the failure of many promising enterprises.
Stress has a variety of causes, some obvious but many others are less so. This workshop will help you identify the causes and help you ensure you steer clear of stress traps, and help you to focus on the things that are important to help you realise your vision for you and your business.
In this lively and interactive workshop with Andy Bennett (IFA) and Kate Thorpe (Therapist and Stress Management Coach), you’ll learn the steps to take that will stress-proof your business and yourself so that you can focus on the things that are important and help you to realise your vision for you and your business.
Here’s Andy’s takeaways:
- Why planning gives you peace of mind.
- How to help you focus on the things you can control rather than those you have no influence over.
- How to accept the inevitability of change in 3 years, 5 years, 10 years time.
- Help you to understand your true purpose, and the steps you need to take to make it a reality.
- A house, a boat, an alpaca – IT IS NEVER ABOUT THE MONEY!
Here’s Kate’s takeaways:
- The Truth about Stress and what it really is
- How stress impacts you, your people, and your business success
- How to recognise when it becomes a problem
- Effective but simple ways to change and minimise the devastating effects of stress on your life and work
- Tools to help you reduce and manage stress for yourself and your people
About Andy Bennett:
Andy is a Lifestyle Financial Planner and has spent his entire career in financial services. Now that may not sound very interesting, but it does mean that he knows more about money and lifestyle financial planning than most. He started his career in 1984 with Refuge Assurance Home Service as a traditional insurance man, and since the beginning has gone on to work for Eagle Star, Barnsley Building Society and HSBC (as both a personal and corporate advisor) and Santander.
About Kate Thorpe:
As an international Therapist and Stress Management Coach, Kate is deeply passionate about helping people beat stress for life. She works with individuals, groups, and organisations, both face to face and online, whether in bespoke therapy, live workshops, or via her signature “Beat Stress for Life” coaching Program (an online intensive course in personal stress management).
We can guarantee this highly interactive session will not disappoint and you will leave with many new ideas and thoughts of how you and your business could be affected. So don’t miss out, make sure you book now!
We’ll have a selection of refreshments including bacon and sausage sandwiches to help ease you into the working day and there’ll be plenty of opportunity to network with fellow Business Village residents and visitors from the wider Barnsley business community.
Doors open at 09.30 for informal networking and refreshments and presentation to start at 10.00.