May 17 @ 9:00 am - 1:00 pm
GDPR will be enshrined into UK law on the 25th May 2018, all businesses, charities, government and schools have to comply with GDPR it’s the LAW. The biggest challenge in tackling GDPR is where to begin! The best approach is to simply ‘do something’ any proactive moves an organisation makes towards achieving compliancy will be viewed favourably by the ICO (Information Commissioners Office) and negate the highest level of possible fines. Attend our GDPR Awareness Course in order to find out where to begin, what to do, and what elements apply to your organisation. The course is designed to give businesses the first tick in the box on the road to compliance.
- GDPR – what it is, and how it applies to you.
- Data controllers and processors, the differences and how to define which applies to you.
- The definition of “personal data”.
- What constitutes a data breach, how to define it and your legal obligations.
- Ensuring continuous data protection.
- Questions and Answers.