Jan 10 @ 8:15 am - 10:15 am
Join John Jebb from our friends at Act 2 Transform/Accretis for our First Friday network event as he hosts a special masterclass.
This bite sized session is crammed with advice and tips on using the best tools and techniques to help you achieve your strategic objectives and ensure that you can identify and overcome your barriers to growth.
Research shows that 93% of small businesses do not have an effective plan and that 60% of UK start ups fail within their first three years of trading.
Find out how to avoid this and get your 2020 business year off with a bang:
- Giving it meaning and purpose
- What not to do – why most standard planning processes and templates don’t work
- Your route map to success – how to plan your journey!
- Obstacles and opportunities
- Contingencies and diversions
- Waypoints and milestones
- Keeping it fresh and relevant
- Gearing up for greater success
We’ll have our usual selection of refreshments including bacon and sausage sandwiches to help ease you into the weekend and there’ll be plenty of opportunity to network with fellow Business Village residents and visitors from the wider Barnsley business community.
Doors open 08.15 for informal networking and refreshments and presentation to start at 08.30.