Feb 22 @ 10:00 am - 12:00 pm
Effective Handling of Difficult and Challenging Conversations.
This short 2 hour online course (priced at £35 per person) is aimed at equipping people with the skills and confidence to hold the conversations and, importantly, to prevent even more challenging situations arising.
By the end of the session, participants will be able to:
- Identify typical situations that could be challenging for them to handle
- Explore the balance in a relationship
- Identify fears and concerns and the effects that these have on how we communicate
- Practice communication strategies for managing sensitive conversations
- Understand the concept of psychological advantage
- Build the ability to communicate in an assertive and confident manner
- Manage expectations to prevent difficult situations
This workshop is designed for individuals:
- Who lack confidence and experience in handling difficult conversations
- Whose role requires them to conduct sensitive conversations with colleagues or clients
- With experience who wish to further develop and practise their communication skills