Jul 9 @ 9:00 am - 4:00 pm
With Brexit approaching and many businesses struggling to keep up with the changes that Brexit has imposed on their business, firms are looking to explore new markets to grow their existing presence or enter as a completely new market.
This course is a unique and highly engaging session that will address the key considerations in exploring overseas markets for exporting your products/services or opening overseas offices. The course addresses key strategic business considerations and will provide a framework to evaluate the attractiveness of new markets.
- Key considerations when doing business with overseas customers
- Prioritising and selecting a potential new market
- Market research fundamentals
- Quantifying the opportunity
- Understanding market demands in foreign markets
- Spotlight on the USA
- Tailoring your product or service to local markets
- Key factors to success in going global (assessing internal capabilities)
- Go-to-market strategies
Who Should Attend?
Suitable for leaders who are looking to explore markets outside of the UK. While this course can benefit management at any level, it is particularly useful for senior leaders who have decision making and strategic input into the business plan.
Member price- £495 + vat
Non-member price – £595 + vat
Venue- Barnsley & Rotherham Chamber, Unit 6 Genesis Business Park, Rotherham, S60 1DX
Chamber Skills Solutions, Phone:01709 386200