Nov 21 @ 12:00 pm - 1:00 pm
Annual General Meeting will be held on Thursday, 21st November at Barnsley Football Club.
Notes to the Notice of the AGM
1. As a member of the Company, you are entitled to appoint a proxy to exercise all or any of your rights to attend, speak and vote at the Meeting.
You can only appoint a proxy using the procedures set out in these notes.
2. A proxy does not need to be a member of the Company but must attend the Meeting to represent you. Details of how to appoint the Chairman of the Meeting or another person as your proxy using the proxy form are set out in the notes to the proxy form.
3. If you do not give your proxy an indication of how to vote on any resolution, your proxy will vote or abstain from voting at his or her discretion. Your proxy will vote (or abstain from voting) as he or she thinks fit in relation to any other matter which is put before the Meeting.
4. The notes to the proxy form explain how to direct your proxy how to vote on each resolution or withhold their vote.
To appoint a proxy using the proxy form, the form must be completed and signed, sent or delivered to the Company at:
Barnsley & Rotherham Chamber of Commerce
6 Genesis Business Park
Rotherham S60 1DX
and received by the Company no later than 12 noon on Monday, 18th November 2019.
5. To change or terminate your proxy instructions simply submit a new proxy appointment using the methods set out above. Note that the cut-off time for receipt of proxy appointments (see above) also apply in relation to amended instructions; any amended proxy appointment received after the relevant cut-off time will be disregarded.
Organiser: Barnsley & Rotherham Chamber, Phone: 01709 386200,
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org, Website: www.brchamber.co.uk
Venue: Oakwell Stadium, Grove Street, Barnsley, S71 1ET