Aug 2 @ 9:00 am - 4:30 pm
Planning and implementation of ad campaigns across a range of social media platforms including Facebook (Instagram), Twitter and LinkedIn.
If you are already using social media for your business (or you have recently attended the “Integrating Social Media In to Your Business” 2-Day Workshop), you will be aware that social media marketing can be cost effective, highly targeted and adaptable to any business objective.
However, you will know from your personal experience that your news feeds are busy places, which are dominated by the posts from your friends and family. As a result, businesses often find it hard to get their posts seen when using organic (or free) social media. This is due to the algorithms used by the platforms, which ensures their users get the best and most relevant content.
Social media advertising (or paid social) provides organisations the chance to reach, engage and convert new customers that would not normally see their organic posts. It is often used to support businesses’ organic activity, or to help drive fan acquisition or engagement. However, it can also be used to drive lead conversion and sales from new audiences (which can happen on the social platform or by driving the user back to the company website).
Workshop program will cover:
- Understanding the growth of paid social advertising and how to integrate this into your digital marketing strategy
- Planning your campaign objectives and understanding the different payment methods (CPC, CPM, CPA etc.)
- Identifying the different social media advertising options across Facebook, Twitter and LinkedIn
- Get an insight on how to set up social media advertising campaigns
- Become familiar with audience targeting options across each platform
- Learning how to measure and monitor the effectiveness of your campaigns against your original objectives