Oct 10 @ 11:00 am - 2:00 pm
The University of Sheffield will be hosting a drop-in in the Bistro to help you recruit students and graduates.
Whether you’re recruiting for part-time work, summer & year-long placements, or graduate jobs they can help you connect with students.
• A student vacancy system where you can advertise your roles FREE of charge
• Advice and support on recruitment including information about course content, creating job adverts, running a placement and choosing an appropriate salary
• Bursaries and funding for summer placements and graduate jobs
• An initial application sift service
• A range of opportunities for you to engage with students and graduates from your target disciplines
• Space to meet students in our Students’ Union, awarded best Students’ Union in the UK
To find out more come along to the Bistro anytime between 11:00 – 2:0o on the 10th October.
If you are unavailable during the drop-in and would like support, please contact:
Laura Talbot, Employer Engagement & Placements Officer
0114 222 9841