Nov 4 @ 12:30 pm - 2:30 pm
Join the team from MGRW on Thursday 4th November for their top tips for setting up and growing your own business here at The Business Village from 12.30pm onwards.
MGRW is a firm of Chartered Certified Accountants based in the centre of Sheffield. Their focus is to provide value to their clients through a variety of services.
MGRW is also a virtual tenant at The Business Village providing accountancy, tax and business support to other tenants on site.
The key points that MGRW will cover in the seminar will be as follows;
- Understanding and believing in your business
- Business plan – profit / cash-flow forecasts
- Finance – funding the start-up / growth
- Business Structure – sole trader, partnership or limited company?
- Promoting your business and attracting customers
To book your place on this event, please register using the link below.