We’ve partnered with tenant business Brook Corporate Developments and colleagues at Sheffield City Region Skills Bank to bring you a suite of 10 fully funded half day workshops designed around the current COVID-19 crisis to help your business Survive, Revive & Thrive.
Starting from Tuesday May 19th, these sessions are being delivered by Zoom and include 1-1 follow up and support, again on a remote delivery basis, on each topic with focus on the implementation of each topic area and the development and implementation of an individual action plan specific for each business.
- Survive, Revive and Thrive (view the presentation from Tuesday May 19th here)
- Returning to Work Safely (view the presentation from Thursday May 21st here)
- Effective Communication (view the presentation from Wednesday 27th May here)
- Reset Your Organisation (view the presentation from Tuesday 2nd June here)
- Cash is King (view the presentation from Thursday 4th June here)
- Leadership (view the presentation from Tuesday 9th June here)
- Thrive, Unconsciously competent! (View the presentation from Thursday June 18th here)
The Business Village will contribute the remaining 10% of costs (for tenant businesses only) to give you access totally FREE of charge.
Click here to find out more and register your interest.