The licence fee includes:
- Water rates
- Common areas electricity (lighting and power), cleaning and decorating
- Cleaning of units
- External and internal cleaning of windows
- Car parking including maintenance of car parks, grounds and buildings
- Buildings insurance
- Fire protection and alarm
- Security System
- General ‘office’ waste disposal (i.e. non industrial)
- Use of receptionist and reception area
- Use of common kitchen and toilets
- Management team support
Items of expenditure incurred directly by tenants are recharged separately. They typically include broadband and telecom services (charged via Phase 5 Communications Ltd), electricity costs, meeting room hire, franking services, photocopying/printing, etc.
A bond payment equivalent to one month’s rent is payable prior to occupation of a unit.
A returnable deposit of £20 per unit key is payable.